As Monica and I (& Alison Wesel) stated in our article “8 Years of institutional assessment feedback: students’ satisfaction with library services“, developing quality questions to ask students is key to a quality satisfaction survey. It is important to ask both qualitative and quantitative questions over as a longitudinal as was practiced at the institution in this study. If you need guidance on adding library questions to a student satisfaction survey or how to craft questions for your institution’s survey, please contact us as we have many years of experience.
- Reflections on My Delaware Beginnings Part 1
- Announcing a New Opportunity: Do you want to publish a chapter in our upcoming edited collection?
- Onboarding in Academic Libraries
- New Uses for Tech: Increasing Student and Faculty Engagement with an Email Marketing Service
- Scholarly Activity by Monica Rysavy and Russell Michalak in 2018