As Kenning Arlitsch and Justin Shanks mentioned in their article “Making Sense of Researcher Services” marketing oneself as a researcher is an important piece of the research process in the 21st century. The LinkedIn post below illustrates ways to further one’s presence online with an ORCID. In addition, an author can build an author profile with Google Scholar profile, which pulls all types of information (presentation, dissertations, white papers, peer-reviewed articles) to an author’s Google Scholar profile page. Here is an example of our, Russell Michalak and Monica Rysavy, Google Scholar profile pages, as well as Kenning Arlitch’s.
- Announcing a New Opportunity: Do you want to publish a chapter in our upcoming edited collection?
- Onboarding in Academic Libraries
- New Uses for Tech: Increasing Student and Faculty Engagement with an Email Marketing Service
- Scholarly Activity by Monica Rysavy and Russell Michalak in 2018
- Do you post your academic presentations on a website?