Resources Related to Our Consulting Areas
Interested in learning more about our work? Considering working with us? Learn more about expertise in the areas of Assessment, Faculty Development, Information Literacy, and Onboarding in Academic Libraries by reviewing our recent publications.
Note: We provide the links to purchase our book chapters and articles below, but you may also be able to find these publications in your academic library’s databases (we always advocate for increasing your institution’s statistics with searches and downloads!).
- Amazon.com vs. EBSCO’s GOBI Library Solutions: Evaluating new and used book vendors while building a diverse collection (Technical Services Quarterly). Purchase this article (coming soon).
- Mapping points of interest: An analysis of students’ engagement with digital primary sources through digital heat maps and written reflection (American Journal of Distance Education). Purchase this article.
- Twelve years later: Comparing international business students’ use of physical and electronic library services in 2004 and 2016. (Reference Services Review). Purchase this article.
- 8 years of institutional assessment feedback: Students’ satisfaction with library services. (Reference Services Review). Purchase this article.
See Chapter 16 (Online Onboarding: Library Workplace Training in a Trilingual Interactive Online Asynchronous Environment) of Digital Workplace Learning (2018). Purchase the book by visiting Digital Workplace Learning: Bridging Formal and Informal Learning with Digital Technologies or the article by visiting
- See Chapter 4 (Information Literacy Education for First-Year Composition Students: A Case Study of Three Deployment Modes) of Learner Experience and Usability in Online Education (2018). Purchase the book by visiting Learner Experience and Usability in Online Education (Advances in Educational Technologies and Instructional Design) or the article by visiting